- Are you struggling to find time to give your dog a good walk?
- Are you working long hours?
- Is your dog sat looking out of the window watching all the other dogs having fun?
- Have you got an injury or illness which means you cannot get out to walk your dog?
- Is your dog aggressive to other dogs and you are worried to take it out?
- Is your dog too strong to handle on walks?
Have you answered yes to any of these questions? If so my Dog Walking service is for you!
What I offer:
I always go on different and exciting walks
I always make sure your dog is well exercised
I make sure that your dog enjoys their walk by throwing sticks and playing ball games
I am avalaible at times that suit you
As I am a dog trainer, extra bits of obediance training get thrown in as well
If you are happy for your dog to be walked alongside other dogs they will get extra friends to play with
*I also offer Vouchers and Gift cards which could be a great idea for friends and family members. Just get in touch for more details 07908151174
When my hours changed at work Baxter was my priority. I knew I had to find a local, reliant and friendly dog walker.
I have recommended 101 dog dilemmas to other people and can only praise Diane's services. She has now been walking Baxter for a number of years and Baxter loves his walkies!
Angela with 'Baxter' cocker spainel.